A Brief Adventure

We've packed our bags and hopped a flight across the country.
Our sweet friends are in loving and capable hands for the next several days.


And though we will miss them all,
it's always fun to get away and visit a new place.
For the next few days my gypsy heart will enjoy new sights and sounds and smells.
After two days in San Francisco,
we will spend a few days in Napa and Sonoma at a few organic wineries.
I'll post photos on Instagram from our adventures.


And while we are gone, I have some pre-written and recorded blog posts
to keep you busy.
I promised to talk a little about how we can all reduce our carbon footprint...
and in the next few posts I will share that.


On Monday I have a Christmas at the farm video to share with you.

By Tuesday we will be back in the swing of life on the farm...
and darned glad to be back, I am sure!!


Until we next visit....
Be well.


Comments

Louise Stopford said…
Hope you have a wonderful adventure. Enjoy yourselves and I will look forward to hearing all about it. Safe travels.
Anonymous said…
Have a great time, SF is one of my favorite places!
jaz@octoberfarm said…
have a wonderful trip! though i am not a big fan of california, i love SF and the napa valley. eat some goeduck in SF!
This N That said…
Have a wonderful time. San Francisco is great Xxoo
diane in northern wis said…
San Francisco...what a fun place to visit! Hope you guys have a super good time. Will look forward to your return!
Katmom said…
Have a fabulous time in Cali.. we are heading back there in 10 days,
hugz to you and Jack.
>^..^<
Lynne said…
Enjoy your travels . . .