Just In Case....

 We've had an unusual week around here following the snowstorm.  We had a day without power and several days without internet.  In case you missed it, I was able to post some of our winter wonderland photos from the snow, yesterday, in a short blog post (courtesy of our neighbor's satellite internet).

We are once again back online and I wanted to let you know that I am going to take the next week off from blogging - a winter break, but we will be back the following week with photos and stories of February's close.  You might, however, see us from time to time on Instagram (@beehavenacres)

As you can see... the snow had Forrest jumping for joy!


We had quite a lot of fun playing with snowballs!


If you ask, I think Forrest will tell you that Winter is his most favorite month!!


I am hoping that the coming week is the perfect ending to February for you.  March is just around the corner - and that means the start of gardening season.  I'll be working hard to get the greenhouse in tip-top shape for starting seeds.
Sending hugs, from all of us here on the farm!!

Comments

This N That said…
Great pictures of Forrest.. I'm sure he's loving the cold. Enjoy your week. You will be missed.xxoo
Melinda said…
Enjoy your week away! I will be looking forward to your return. Forrest is loving this season !!
THE BEARDED ONE said…
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO VERY MUCH...YOU SURE DESERVE A BREAK BUT I SURE WILL FEEL LOST W/OUT THEM...SMILING...ENJOY YOUR TIME OFF AND CANNOT HARDLY WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE UP AND RUNNING AGAIN...THAT FORREST IS SOME MORE FINE PUP...ENJOY AND KEEP SMILING !!!! HEY..I FOUND OUT FROM THE TENNESSEE SPORTSMAN MAGAZINE WHY I HAVE NOT BATS...A MOLE GOT ON THEM AND KILLED 10'S OF THOUSANDS...THERE IS ANOTHER BAT THIS IS COMING THIS WAY.....I SURE HOPE THEY MAKE IT TO TENNESSEE SOON...BUT...IT WILL PROBABLY BEE 5 TO TEN YEARS IF THEY EVEN MAKE IT TO TENNESSEE !!!! W/THE CREEK AND SPRING AND AA CAVE OR THREE ON THIS PLACE..PLUS MY BAT HOUSE...THE'D SURE HAVE A PLACE TO SPEND THE NIGH AND WINTER MONTHS..
robotpotato said…
That does it. I love--LOVE--Forrest. All the most wonderful things I loved about my dogs for 60 years are in those charming photos. Thank you so much.
Coming from Memphis, I know a lot about N.B.Forrest, and I wonder if Forrest got his name from a historical reference (one of the sneakiest generals in U.S.history- hence the many funny stories). Its hard to think of brilliance and humor as one reflects on someone fighting for a cause that proved to be so awful.
Enjoy your week off. You will be missed, as your posts are always so fun to read and your photos so great to see. Meet you back here the final week of Feb. Have fun!