Cat-Tired

This is me... yawning.


I am finding myself a little spent and a little washed out,
after the fasting and prep for yesterday's procedure.
(All the while, not missing a beat with farm chores.)
(And, on top of it all... it is blistering hot out.)
So....

I am taking tomorrow off from blogging...
because I would actually have to compose that writing today sometime...
and today is completely booked in the kitchen.

I'll be back sometime after the 4th... perhaps even on Friday with tales of our picnic.

Just a couple photos to share with you from my front flower bed weeding
yesterday morning...

a white Daddy-long-legger... never saw one of these before...


and on the other end of the spectrum... a vibrant lily...


and a lovely little green snake
( I am guessing a garter snake of some sort)...


Even the most mundane of chores can be filled with magical surprises,
if you just keep your eyes open!

Happy Fourth of July to you!!
We will be celebrating with family.
All of our kids and grands will be with us... even the newlyweds
from North Carolina!
Fun!!
🎉

Comments

colleen said…
Happy 4th to you and yours.
daisy g said…
Happy Independence Day to you and yours!
jaz@octoberfarm said…
have a wonderful 4th of july! i'm sure it will be magical!
You are right to be tired! I hope you can rest up a bit. Have a wonderful July 4th!
Bernie said…
Happy 4th to you and your family,Bev.