Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Too Close For Comfort

Me: "Hey Ginger, MaryAnn... come out and play.  It's a beautiful day!
Ginger:  "Sorry, I just ate.  It's nap time."


MaryAnn:  "I'll come out, Mom.  Got any peanut butter celery?"


Me:  "No, sorry... just Bobby and Sammy... they want to see you."
"Hey Sammy, come see Piggie."


Sammy:  "I don't know... the pigs kinda freak me out."


Me:  "It's ok, Sammy.  The piggies love company....
see?"
MaryAnn:  "Wanna kiss?"


Sammy:  "That's ok."


Me:  "Stand perfectly still, Sammy."


Sammy:  "Whoa, now that's a little too close for comfort!....
I'm outta here!"


Bobby: "There's no way I'm going to lift my tail off the ground!"


7 comments:

Junebug said...

I'm glad the too close for comfort is just a little belly lift or sniff. You startled me with the title of this blog.

The week is half over and that means closer to Christmas. I need to get on task, yikes falling behind!!! Hope you are doing better with your projects! Hugs!!

Laura Sudderth said...

Thank you. The pigs brightened up this dreary wet California morning!
:)


Kris said...

Tee-hee!

Robyn said...

OK absolutely LOVED this!! I love your girls! :)
Robyn

Country Gal said...

Soo cute ! wonderful photos ! Have a good day !

Missy George said...

So funny...Hope you had a fun day!! Is peanut butter/celery going to become a piggie staple??

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

I just watched a show on PBS last night and thought of you and all your wonderful animals. It was a show about animals of different species and how they can become friends. One especially touching story was about a Great Dane and a wild deer. I hope you get a chance to watch it, you would really enjoy it! Great post as usual.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails