Just For YOU!

 Moonie wanted to do something very special for all of our friends who have wished him well during his recent health issues.  He's received so many hugs from you all, that he thought he should return the favor.

Just a little internet affection from our big old blond hunk.

(Who, I might add, is presently completely filthy from rolling in the mud that is secondary to a tiny snowfall we had yesterday morning.)

Because he is physically unable to hug you all back, (and it's a good thing with as muddy as he is!)

he ask that he be allowed to send you a big kiss.

A very big, very enthusiastic, very sloppy kiss!


Mwaaaaaaah!  I'll bet you wish he had arms!!

Keeping our farm animals nice looking during the winter is an exercise in futility.  The horses roll as soon as there is any mud.  The sheep stay out in all weather.


And the goats just poop in their bed.


"You'd never have this problem if you only had donkeys!" says Daphne.


Yesterday brought us just a small taste of what is to come.


Just enough snow fell to make me excited!  Tomorrow we are predicted to have a winter storm with up to 12 inches of snow!!  There is nothing better than the first snow of the season... especially when it happens right before Christmas.


The pumpkins that lined this pasture fence have all been eaten by the chickens, and are replaced by our wooden snowmen that Hubbs and I made a few years ago.  If the predictions hold true, these fellows will be sitting with their bottoms in the snow.





Comments

colleen said…
Moonie, you are filthy but that wouldn't stop me from giving you a big smooch and a hug!! You won my heart over long ago. Love you to the moonie and back. xoxoxoxo
Susan said…
Thank you for the Moonie kisses! They were great, made me smile and much needed. Thank you again for sharing the farm with us.
daisy g said…
Oh, Moonie, a little mud couldn't stop me from giving you a big ole hug! Healing prayers headed straight to you my sweet boy!

I love those snowmen! We may get snow tomorrow too! Whoooppee!
Judy said…
Moonie, your kiss was precious! It makes me very happy when fur-family is treated as well as you and Hubbs treat all of yours. Bless you.
Still wondering about the history and interior of the really old building... did you do a blog post or video of it long ago and I missed it?
Bee Haven Bev said…
Many years ago, I did a post....but I can repeat one. It is a very interesting old log cabin.
Sue said…
OH SWEET MOONIE!! I'll take that smooch and give you a million back, continue to be a good boy and let's get that gunk knocked out of your eye! Wishing Bee Haven Acres and all of those that follow,
Health, safety and God's love through this Christmas time, and 2021 as well!
Thank you Moonie. I hope you know how special you are to all of us. But you do need some Crest white strips. Lol.
jaz@octoberfarm said…
all i want for xmas is for moonie to be okay!!! i am so excited for snow. we might get 4-7 and i am holding out for 7.
This N That said…
Could Moonie be any dirtier?? He must feel good!! Kisses???Maybe on his forehead LOL Goat poop...How nice..I fear that the snow men may been in snow up to their belly buttons...Hugs xxoo
Thank you Moonie--
Have you thought about doing a yearly calendar?? YOU show us such great photos each day--like even the photo with the snowmen on the fence would lovely in a calendar!!!
just wondering--
have fun in the snow tomorrow--
luv and hugs, di
Karen said…
I swear I can feel and smell that sweet muzzle of Moonie! I just want to kiss and nuzzle him . . thanks for sharing! **and what smells better than horse breath?? :)
Katmom said…
Oh Moonie,, you are the Best when it comes to Smooches,,, horsey breath and all! heeheehee!
Well, looks like we might no have a White Christmas,, we got snow and lots of it,, early .. and it snowed most of the day today.. but looks like we are in for rain for the next week... Oh well...
Have fun and give Moonie a smoochie from me...
>^..^<
Lynne said…
Happy you are “rolling in the mud” Moonie . . .
I needed a Moonie kiss . . .

Hope you are receiving the predicted snow Beverly .. .
I will enjoy seeing pictures . . . wishing we were included in that path.
Enjoy . . . be safe . . .