A Peek Into My World

 Our weekend was spectacular - sunny and warm - just the most perfect autumn time that you could imagine.  

I though I would share it with you...

You can view the video on YouTube HERE.


Last week was a tough one.  Now we all need to take a deep breath and begin anew...

Some thoughts that I wanted to share with you:

I wear my skin because it holds all of the inside parts in place. But I am not my skin.  I am not white or black, old or young, red or blue.  I am simply human.  My tribe is humanity - in every race, color and creed.  Dogma and ideas cannot separate me from my tribe.  And though I may not always agree with everyone in my tribe, they are all my brothers and sisters.

We all share this human experience.  We can either choose to flourish by loving each other, and lifting each other up so that we can all become better human beings -  or we can live a desolate life separated from each other.  We are more alike than we are different.  

I choose love.  I choose kindness.  I choose to do what I can to make this a better world.  

I look to the future with optimism.

Comments

colleen said…
Well said Bev!! tfs xoxoxo
jaz@octoberfarm said…
beautifully said though i am afraid of what is about to happen. he is not going gently into the night.
littlemancat said…
Beautifully said, these wise words. I am,however,very worried about the days ahead with this level of misguided anger.
Mary
daisy g said…
PREACH!
God bless the people of the Earth and help our brothers and sisters move forward.
littlemancat said…
And forgot to say thank you for the wonderful video!
Mary
Kathy S said…
Video and words are a balm for my soul.
This N That said…
Well said Good choice..Wonderful video. Hugs
Susan said…
Wonderful post, completely agree!!
Lynne said…
Very well said Beverly!
Oh my this weather, energy boost!
Let it continue!
I love your videos. Sometimes if I am having a rough day, I will go back and rewatch them. Thanks.
Those who organize their lives around hate lead a stunted and miserable existence.
Ann said…
Lovely-- all of it !!