Happy Thanksgiving!

From our farm to you...
Happy Thanksgiving!!


It's hard to believe that this big old red turkey is celebrating his 10th 
Thanksgiving here on the farm.
He has much for which to be thankful!

Out of the many things for which I am grateful...
I give thanks for my friends...
the ones who visit me here each day and generously share thoughts and comments.
(and even for those of you who are silent each day... I know you are there!)

Yesterday was great fun.
A pre-school Thanksgiving feast...


followed by a lunch/movie date with this little one...


and then home to work on our Thanksgiving goodies...


Today we will celebrate with our neighbors, Jim and Kathy...
and Ellie Shelley, too!

Friday is our day with family.
Saturday is our Gingerbread house extravaganza.
Perhaps on Sunday I will begin decorating for Christmas.

I'll bring you along for the festivities!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!



Comments

Louise Stopford said…
Happy thanksgiving to you Bev and your family and of course all of your wonderful animals. Enjoy!!
Anonymous said…
Happy Thanksgiving!
Anonymous said…
Happy Thanksgiving from one of the silent ones! Have a blessed day, really every day we are blessed.
Anonymous said…
I comment more than you know... frequently the ether eats my comments, not just here but on other blogs as well. I commented yesterday to apologise on behalf of all the benign anonymous commenters.

There was also a suggestion for future content: stories about how your current blended family came to be and who everyone is. To the extent that you are comfortable sharing, of course.

Julia
Kathy said…
I am thankful I get to come here 5 times a week and enjoy what you so generously share with us. A very Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone at BHA and also to all of my fellow BHA readers!
daisy g said…
Enjoy the weekend long celebration. Indeed, BHA is one of the things for which I am most grateful. You have enriched my life. God bless us, every one!
Junebug said…
Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your entire weekend with family and friends!
kcchick said…
Happy Thanksgiving from our house to yours!!!!! Enjoy and cherish every moments spent with your family and friends!!!!!
littlemancat said…
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and friends! You give us all so much to be thankful for with the BHA tales and tails!
Mary
This N That said…
Happy Thanksgiving..Enjoy your day..xxoo
Barbee' said…
Thank you for taking us along! Some of us have very dull shut-in lives.
Deb said…
Happy Thanksgiving! :-)
Karen said…
Happiest Thanksgiving to you and yours:) Your 10 year old turkey looks like such a sweetheart - handsome too! Our dogs will be drooling over the turkey cooking for hours - they know they get a share (probably too much!). Have a wonderful day - and thanks for such a wonderful blog - it's t he only one I read now!
Unknown said…
Happy thanksgiving from one of the silent ones!!
Leslye said…
I also am one of the silent ones most of the time except when that person was so rude.One of the things I'm grateful for is finding your wonderful blog,I look forward to it every day day that you write.Happy Thanksgiving and many blessing to you and yours which it seems that you have many of.