Stick A Fork In Me....

I'm done.


For the day... and just today.
We are taking a quick break to recover from a day of weeding,
(the entire house's gardens)
planting thirteen new perennial flowers,
mowing the yard,
mowing my garden,
filling our 12 gas cans to get ready for summer mowing,
picking up parts for the mowers,
unloading bags of animal feed,
loading and unloading 25 bales of pine bedding,
and starting preparations for Easter.
(And there are two huge piles of bark mulch that will have to be spread
around trees and on the flower beds by the end of the week.)

Yesterday was the busiest day... and I ran out of time for blogging.
It was either sleep... or blog... and after such a busy day, I needed the sleep.

We'll be back tomorrow with more farm stories.
Have a great day!
😴
😍

Comments

colleen said…
What a busy day. I forgive you for choosing sleep :)
Spring brings so much hard work!
daisy g said…
Productive days do fill one's soul!
Hope you rested well.
Lynne said…
Bet it is looking wonderful around the farm!
I would have chosen SLEEP too!
jaz@octoberfarm said…
i could use a little help over here....hehehe!
littlemancat said…
I'm tired just looking at all you accomplished - wow!
Mary
Jody in Georgia said…
I'm with Mary....got tired just reading about all you accomplished. You chose the right option....sleep!
This N That said…
Could you have squeezed anything else in to that day?? DONE!! Sometimes that's a good word to say or hear!!
Cindy said…
I hear ya! I had to quit around 5 today. Just couldn't go any longer!
Katmom said…
Hey Bev,, we are just starting our winter clean-up,, trimmed/pruned trees today.. more "fun' tomorrow.. my fingers hurt and I know I will wake up tomorrow and discover muscles I haven't used all Winter..hahaha!