Putting a Little Color in My Day

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
not.


We remain in the midst of rain and fog.
Clear weather is on the horizon,
and the holidays should be sunny.


It's weather like this that I am so glad I am not a dairy farmer.
God bless them!


I had part of yesterday off, so I left the farm
and headed for town...
to do a little grocery shopping.

I spent a good portion of the day with Tyler and his Mommy.
We went to Monkey Joe's.


It's a gymnasium sized room full of blow up slides and jumps...
tons of fun!!


We had a blast!!!


What a great way to blow off a little pre-Christmas steam!


And it's certainly a little more cheerful scenery than this....


PS....Happy first day of Winter!!


Comments

andy said…
Hi new to your blog. I found you through Karen @this old house too. I love your log cabin and your farm. Have a great day and merry Christmas! !!!
Country Gal said…
Sure doesnt look like winter here lol Being in Canada we should be buried in the white stuff instead its like living in England rain, rain ,rain ! Tyler is a cutie glad you guys had a great time ! A Merry Christmas to you and your family !
Happy first day of winter to you too Bev! It's been sunny here and above freezing but we have a chance of snow today. I'm afraid it will be a green Christmas for us though even if it does snow as our temps will be around 43 this weekend. I hope it either clears up for you or it snows this weekend. Have a good one!
Maura :)
JudiB said…
Oh Bev it is just as miserable here as well. Yuck!! Hope we get snow for Christmas.
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas. I am sure Tyler will be one very excited little lad.
Enjoy..J.
Cindy said…
Tyler looks like he was having a blast! I am getting pretty tired of these gray, gloomy days too, but your photos are so dreamy looking, even pretty!
Ginny said…
Happy First Day of Winter to you. I don't think it could have been anymore gray and dreay then the last few. Hints of sun today!