I was never what you what you would call a "popular" girl.
I was the girl next door...never the prom queen.
Time has a way of turning the tables, however...
and now I am wildly popular.
Everywhere I go, these days, I am followed by an entourage...
How does one attain such high social standing?
Well, here it is in 5 easy steps.
1. Order a handful (or more) of chicks (chickens or turkeys)
2. Buy or build a structure to house these chicks as they grow into fine young ladies.
3. Offer a constant source of clean water and nutritionally complete food.
4. Maintain good (coop) housekeeping.
5. Serve delectable treats often.
Follow the above 5 simple steps and you will have your very own entourage.
Everywhere you go you, too, will have friends "flocking" to you!
And... fresh eggs as a bonus!
PS: I'm considering wearing a tiara now as I go about daily chores.