The Fun Continues

Our wonderful weekend has been extended into the week,
thanks to a two day visit from this boy.
Yes, he is wearing a kilt!


This boy, who stole my heart a little over nine years ago and continues
to hold it in his gentle hands.


This boy, who magically is full of empathy for others,
with a desire to please and a willingness to help.


He is gentle and patient with his little cousins and keeps us adults in stitches
with his wacky sense of humor.

Tell me, how many boys his age would have the self assurance to wear a kilt?
Not only did he have it on yesterday when I picked him up,
but he kept it on all day...


a day spent at our local ole' fashioned amusement park in the woods.


He acquired this kilt this summer when he vacationed with his dad in California.
They attended some Highland games while there,
and Tyler says when he was there, he just felt...
"these are my people."

He cracks me up!


We are spending today on the farm... doing chores, playing games,
and adventuring.

Last week one comment was a question as to whether there are any identifying markings
on Bea One and Bea Two.


Amazingly, they are completely identical... even down to the tiny, faint white dot
on their necks.
And as you can see, they are now as friendly as can be.


We are in the midst of a summer of beautiful weather.
We have had more sunny, blue-skied days than I can ever remember...
(the perfect season for generating solar power.)


Right now it's extremely hot,
but these days are numbered as Autumn is just around the corner.
Days like this with cooler temperatures will be heavenly!

Comments

daisy g said…
How fantastic that at his age, he has already found his peeps!
The shot of him with Moonbeam is priceless. You can just feel the love...What a blessing that boy is.

I noticed this morning on my weather app, that temps should not reach the 90's this week. I sure hope it's accurate! I am ready for a break from the heat.

Enjoy the beautiful day!
I love a guy in a kilt. They always look good!
Anonymous said…
I love his kilt!
This N That said…
Ty looks great in his kilt..Maybe you will make him one?? "Patiently"? waiting for Autumn!! I have put off watering for two days now..hoping for rain that doesn't come..It's been 5-6 days...Have a great day with Tyler. Enjoy!! He's growing up too fast..xxoo
littlemancat said…
Love the awesome kilt wearing boy! It suits him, perhaps he'll visit Scotland one day.
And that's amazing about the kitties - identical twins.
Mary