Friday, February 10, 2017

Ah...So This is What Winter Is All About....


I had almost forgotten!



It was indeed beautiful...
but with it brings a whole new layer of farm chores.
It's to be back in the 50's by the weekend...
so we will only have a day or two to enjoy the beauty!

Earlier this week I had a question regarding my knitting.
I find most all of the patterns that I use on Ravelry.com.
This website has tons of free patterns available...and some for purchasing as well.
As for how quickly I finish a project...
this might be due to the fact that if I am not doing anything else...
I am knitting.
If I'm sitting....I'm knitting!
At least for now.

7 comments:

Patty Andrews said...

That was such a beautiful video! I don't think I have commented before, but I'm a daily reader of your blog. Have a great weekend!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Mud will be back soon!

Missy George said...

Beautiful video of your world..It looks like you covered most of it yesterday. Stay warm! xoxo

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Oh Beverly, such a breathtaking video, and love the music.

Kim said...

Beautiful. The music was perfect and the animals look so pretty against the backdrop of the snow. Happy knitting. I love Ravelry too. It is a great source for my crochet addiction.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

so beautiful! i enjoying it now because it's about to disappear.

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Oh Beverly, I love this post.. The gorgeous photos along with the music makes my heart sing!
blessings
Penny

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails