A Little Christmas Cheer For You

With just four days left until our big family Christmas celebration
(Sunday)...
it is time to finish up all of the little holiday details.

Yesterday the animals finished picking their Christmas outfits. 
You might remember that Daphne and Chloe picked theirs last week.


It took no time for MaryAnn to find the perfect outfit...


And of course Ginger opted for the mistletoe!
Anyone ready to kiss a pig?


This elf hat fit Ollie's personality perfectly.


He had other ideas, however...


Ok, Ollie, you really like the red velvet top hat?


Oooooohhhh, I can see why.
You look quite dapper in that one!


What? You picked that one for Red?
Well, ok....here you go Red.


Moonbeam opted for reindeer antlers and asked if there were any way that we could paint 
his nose red.
Maybe Santa will add you to his team, Moony!


Even the goats got in on the fun.
O'Malley, who always goes for the under-stated...
picked this little red bow.


It seems that the bow is a favorite amongst the girls...
Star opted for the bow as well.


Ash was happy with this green hat and proceeded to use the hat as a horn...
chasing the other goats around with her head held down and the hat sticking out in front of her.


Perhaps tomorrow we can capture a video of the fainting goats...
too much Christmas cheer will certainly cause someone to faint!

Comments

daisy g said…
Oh my gosh-how fun! Everyone there surely has the Christmas spirit!
colleen said…
They sure are looking festive!! O'Malley gets my vote for sure!!
Country Gal said…
Oh my how cute, Thanks for making me smile and sharing these wonderful animals all decked out for Christmas . Have a good day !
littlemancat said…
They all choose very well Thanks for the pics and fun!
Mary
This N That said…
adorable!Ollie and OMalley take the fashion prize.Thanks for the laugh,
Patsy from Illinois said…
This made my day. Loooooove those littles!!
Kendalle said…
My goodness. Did you make these for your critters? if not, where on earth did you find them? They are adorable! Merry Christmas to everyone at BeeHaven and all the BeeHaven critters as well!
Bee Haven Bev said…
Over the years I have found these at a multitude of places....JoAnn's, Michael's, Cracker Barrel, etc....They are usually quite inexpensive and have lasted many years.
Deb said…
What a cute post. Loved it. Deb
Unknown said…
So cute! I wish you the merriest of Christmases!
Laura Sudderth said…
HA HA! Oh, O'Malley is my favorite! Adorable! These pictures make my heart melt.
An American in Tokyo said…
Oh too cute!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful photos!!

I tried to put a santa hat on my horse last week at the riding club, but he freaked out when he saw it so I put it away. =(
Lynne said…
High fashion Adorable . . .
Group photo next???