Farm Fresh Honey For Sale

Finally, bottled and labeled, our honey is ready for sale. If you are interested in having a box shipped to you, please e-mail me (click here). The price is $40 for a box of 6 one pound bottles. This price includes shipping Priority Mail. Unfortunately, shipping by the bottle becomes price-prohibitive, so we are only shipping in lots of 6 bottles.

If you live close to us, we can sell you honey by the bottle...just let us know.

This honey is raw and is straight from our hives. It is filtered twice during the extraction process, but is full of great nutrients. You may notice that the color is a bit darker that what you find in the store. Our bees are very busy pollinating our apple orchard, blueberry and strawberry and vegetable gardens as well as acres of wildflowers and cultivated gardens. We use no pesticides or chemicals on our farm, so our bees are very healthy and happy!

Unfortunately, because of this year's weather conditions, we only have a small amount for sale at this time. We hope to be able to harvest once more before cold weather.

Comments

Unknown said…
What a gorgeous blog, and this honey is packaged beautifully. I just adore how much creativity lives here in Blogland. Karen
My dad said that honey was good for what ails you. Hope you have a successful business.
Becky
Mya said…
How wonderful. I always dreamed of being a bee farmer. I will check with my hubby about the case of honey. Love your blog.
-Mya
Dawn Marie said…
WOW! You managed to get the life I want. You are so blessed. Your blog rocks. I would be in "heaven" to. I will be coming back to follow your life. The honey looks great, but i'll be honest I dont use much of it...what about putting together a very small cookbook of some sort so that we can learn what to do with that amount of honey..
kesslerdee said…
You have a wonderful blog! I've very much enjoyed your posts. Have you seen this poem? Aiyana posted it some time ago and I think it is awesome.
http://waterwhendry.blogspot.com/2008/05/demise-of-bees.html

I have bee's galore in my yard and appreciate every one of them. They don't always appreciate me though- I was stung earlier this month. :)

When the last bee died,
nobody noticed. Nobody put on black
or made a dirge for the death
of honey. Nobody wrote an elegy
to apricots, no one mourned for cherries.

When the last bee died,
everyone was busy. They had things to do,
drove straight to work each morning,
straight back home each night. The roads
all seriously hummed. Besides,

the pantries were still packed
with cans of fruit cocktail in heavy syrup,
deep deep freezers full
of concentrated grape and orange juice,
stores stocked with artificial flavoring.

When the last bee died, nobody saw
the poppies winking out, nobody cried
for burdock, yarrow, wild delphinium.
Now and again a child would ask for
dandelions, quickly shushed: That pest!

And everyone is fine. The children healthy,
radish-cheeked. They play she love me/not
with Savoy cabbage leaves, enjoy the telling
of the great myths, peach and peony.
No one believes in apples any more.

End Notes for a Small History
Betty Lies
"Southern Poetry Review"
Summer 1998 Vol. XXXVlll, No. 1 page 33
Anonymous said…
You have a delightful blog. I had no idea there are ever bearing strawberries. Do you have a deer problem? We live on a farmette but the deer do not allow us to grow much. My garden was on my deck this year. We tried to save the peaches by netting the tree but the deer still managed to get a lot of them. But I do love to look out and see the deer wandering through the back yard though. ~ Lynn