Mack's Day

Yesterday was spent in the company of princesses,
fairies, and all things magical!
Mackenzie had a day all to herself at the farm
with Grammie and Muppie.
Today the rest of her family will join her,
but yesterday belonged to just her.

We dressed up...


had many tea parties...


and remember... a princess always drinks tea with her pinky
finger extended!

We picked produce in the garden....


gathered eggs...


and fed the goats...


gave Griz some loving...



learned some sewing skills...
sewing on buttons...


petted turkeys....


and gave treats to the horses
(and of course one for Mack as well!)


*****************
If you have ordered a mask from me, I thank you.
I must apologize for the Postal Service, however.
I ship on the same day that I get an order....
but, the Post Office is extremely slow right now.
What I have heard is that there is a new head of the Postal Service,
and he has banned over-time...
therefore, mail is extremely slow right now.
I am hoping that all packages arrive soon... but, if,
for some strange reason yours does not in the next week or so,
please let me know so that we can address the situation.
It is out of my hands, unfortunately....
All I can give you right now is my apology and a hope that 
time takes care of all the orders.
If not... let me know.

Comments

colleen said…
Sounds like such a fun day for Mackenzie (and you). She has grown so and is such a beautiful little girl. I love her sewing skills!!xoxoxo
Anonymous said…
Wonderful time!
littlemancat said…
Mackenzie is a good little farm girl in the making! And love the sewing lesson - she did very well!
Especially like the pics of the Griz sharing his love.
And yes, the post office - hmmm. I got my masks timely and love them - the most comfy ever! Thank you.
Mary
Marcia LaRue said…
I will let you know when my masks arrive in S. CO ... I've had to inquire about some puzzles I ordered back on July 5th, as well! You-know-who's new Postmaster General is aiding and abetting this slow-down scheme! Idiots!!!
That little Mack has grown so much ... was a beautiful baby and now ... just look at her! Wow! 🌹
AS usual ... a wonderful post this morning!!
Grizz was in heaven. Mack has grown up before our eyes and she is so much bigger from one post to the next. She is a beautiful little girl. I notice Annie and Chester also attended your tea party. Hoping for some crumbs?
Griz looks like he's on Cloud 9!
Oh what a beautiful little girl--
and I bet every night before Griz goes to sleep--
he thanks the Lord for having lead the way to your home and your love!!
luv, di
This N That said…
Sounds like a perfect day for both of you..What fun!!Griz was loving all the attention. Hard to believe how big Mack has gotten..Such a young lady..Her Birthday is soon??SO nice that she has you to learn from..
Lynne said…
Memory maker days I am sure . . .
Love the sewing on buttons activity . .
Great Grand will be here week after next
for an all day and overnight.
Not sure who is the most excited.
Maybe Snickers . . . they have their own love fest going on.
Love that you and Mack had this time . . .
Griz is happy too . . .