Here We Are ... Here We'll Be

Burma Shave!


It looks like Faith is all lathered up for a shave.
Her muzzle is covered with frost...
presumably from drinking and having the excess freeze on her face.


Yes, it's that cold here right now!

We are up to our eyeballs in toddler activities these days.


We'll be entertaining these two for another three days.


They are sufficiently entertained.


We've baked...


and helped with chores...



We've played and hiked and gone for gator rides,


painted, puzzled, blocked, balled, 
and sledded.


We.... are.... just a little exhausted!
This is precisely why our child-bearing years are in our younger years!

We'll be back on Monday with tales from the weekend.
Have a wonderful weekend!!

Comments

colleen said…
We have an almost 3yo granddaughter that would LOVE BHA.... just saying :)
Anonymous said…
Looks like your littles are having a great time!!
Kelly H. said…
Hi Bev!
I just wanted to say how wonderful I think it is that you and hubs spend this time caring for your grandchildren. My in-laws do the same for us when we need a little help and I don't think I ever realized before this stage of my life how HUGELY it would help us and comfort us to have their help. Not to mention that the relationships they are growing with our children are so special. In fact, sometimes when I think about self-care and how I want to be healthy and active well into my retirement years, I think of you and how hands-on you are able to be with your grandbabies. I want to do the same for mine! I bet I speak for your kids when I say THANK YOU for the hard work it takes to step in for a few days at a time like this. What a gift to your children and your grandkids. xoxo
This N That said…
It's a great privilege and a benefit to all!! They are probably having a blast!! Have a fun weekend..
diane in northern wis said…
Whew Bev....I was exhausted just looking at all the activities going on in one day at your place. Those grands sure are lucky to have you two as grandparents. They are so cute. Hope you make it thru the next 3 days with a little energy left. Can't wait to see your post on Monday! Have fun!
Lynne said…
Sounds and looks like great fun is happening for all!
Exhausted . . . but wonderful in the same breath!
I remember those days.