Moondini

There are times when so much is happening on the farm at one time,
I wish I could clone myself!
It's hard to document all of the shenanigans that go on around here.
For example:  yesterday morning... 
the horses had just come in from several hours in the upper pastures.


While they were eating their chow in the barn, I sat at the donkeys' gate watching
everyone grazing in the front pasture while MaryAnn lay next to me.


Daphne and Chloe were a few yards away...


Ginger was across the pasture...


the barn kitties were in the donkey yard.


Then this happened.


Moll does this without provocation now.
And MaryAnn never minds.


They are buddies.


Meanwhile, at the barn, Moonbeam was quite busy.
He had finished his chow and was ready to have his barn gate opened.
Not willing to wait for my moment with MaryAnn to finish,
he took matters into his own lips....



Smart boy!  Now do you see why escapes happen easily around here?


Comments

Louise Stopford said…
What a clever boy - These animals certainly know what they want and when they want it. Love the photo's of moll and Ginger.

I've had to reposition the latches for that very reason here at this old house. Now if I could only break my horse of kicking his stall wall as he's about to be fed.

Love the cat and pig friendship!
daisy g said…
What a stinker! It looks like another beautiful day full of entertainment there!
molliemax said…
Caught in the act! He keeps you on your toes.
Donna said…
Hahaaa....too flippin' cute!
hughugs
littlemancat said…
Love the look in his eyes as he works the latch! And how sweet is the kitty/piggie relationship! As always a look at your day cheers mine.
Mary
Abracadabra and he is loose!! Now can he pull a "little" out of a hat?
All your animals are so clever!
An American in Tokyo said…
Omigosh!! What a smart guy!!
I think at first he was like, "Uh oh, Mom is watching so I better stop..." Ha ha!!