Music...


I found this plaque on Saturday in State College.
(We attended the annual Penn State Arts Festival there.)
As soon as I saw it, I knew it belonged in my garden.


I must have a very quiet heart, because my garden is always filling
me with music.


Listen carefully,
can't you hear the soft sounds of a symphony coming from this foxglove?
I hear the tender strings of a violin from this beauty.


Time spent in the garden grounds me...
slows my heartbeat, lowers my blood pressure, clears my mind.

Wait, what's that peaking out from the midst of this clump of asters?


Why, it's Bobby cat.
It seems he enjoys the music in the garden as well!


On Sunday we had a visit from old friends...
neighbors who had moved to North Carolina came for a visit.


Whenever we have visitors, the animals benefit as much as we do.
Extra doses of loving are always given freely,
especially when the guests are such animal lovers like our old friends are!


Of all the animals, Ginger and MaryAnn seem to enjoy company the most.


I am pretty sure that because these gals are so intelligent,
they enjoy the extra mental stimulation that having guests gives them.
MaryAnn is singing for joy!


And, it seems that piggie joy is infectious!!



Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh how I wish I could cuddle your piggies too!

Kathy from Tasmania
jaz@octoberfarm said…
piggy joy is infectious! i love the new sign!
This N That said…
You guys are all just a little crazy..I'm sue you're having a great time together catching up..Love the plaque..It's perfect
Country Gal said…
Wonderful photos ! Oh that sing is sweet and so true , my garden sings to me to with the buzz of bees and butterfly's fluttering and the swish of the breeze flowing through the flowers ! Thanks for sharing ! Have a good day !
Lynne said…
The Haven and you are Infectious with joy . . . LOVE the art piece . . . I would love that piece in it my garden too . . .
Anonymous said…
That last shot is so adorable! Jubilance!