Welcome to the Neighborhood

Yesterday afternoon, as I was driving down our road,
I saw this out of the corner of my eye.


I continued home and grabbed my camera and returned for a closer look.


It seems we have a new neighbor to welcome to the neighborhood!
Welcome little one... you look so tired.
It's an exhausting trip you just made to enter this world.


It's so good that your Mama is standing watch over you as you rest.


There is nothing like a newborn...no matter what the species!
Precious... full of so much potential!
A whole new world awaits you, little one!

Comments

daisy g said…
So you DO leave the farm! I have this image of it being so fabulous that you never want to leave. I guess I'm just projecting, as your place is so wonderful.

Aww, so glad you noticed this. Sweet lil' thing. We have cows all around us and I absolutely love it. Enjoy your new neighbors!
Bee Haven Bev said…
Yes.... I had a hair appointment yesterday!
Colleen said…
Thank goodness for your appointment... look at what we could have missed 💜
An American in Tokyo said…
Oooooo, another bebbie!!!
Enjoyed reading the article above, really explains everything in detail, the article is very interesting and effective.Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles.
Seafood Distributor in Pennsylvania
All Beef cuts in Pennsylvania