Close Up and Personal

And so the days have continued...cooler, yes,
Autumn is here.


I have a few pictures left from this week...
you can see I had a tendency towards getting up close and personal for some reason.


And that is really all that these pictures have in common.


So, I will end this week with a little montage of all of my "shy" critters.


Camera shy?


More like camera hogs!


These two are anything but shy....
Tom...


Chuck...


I spent a little time sewing and making...

new bracelets...

and pink linen apron... 
for the Marketplace...


Have a wonderful weekend.
Tyler is spending the weekend with us.
So....it should be a fun one!

PS:  I have added new bracelets to the Marketplace

Comments

daisy g said…
Sounds like time well spent. Have fun this weekend!
This N That said…
Should be a fun weekend...Love those bracelets. Those are some wary Looking birds.
Carla said…
I have yet to get a really decent pic of my donkeys that are close up. It's usually one of the tips of their noses.

Your aprons are beautiful!! I would love to buy one, but it would be a disaster in a short time. All my aprons have stains that won't come out.
Junebug said…
I was thinking not so shy as I started reading you blog. Yep, camera hogs is perfect. Enjoy your weekend with Tyler. I'm off camping!! Hugs!!
Lynne said…
I like your "up close and personal!"
New camera?
Katmom said…
Happy weekend to you too... and get your kid fix,,, I know I need one, :>)