Snack Time From Below

It's a good thing that our animals don't understand cameras,
or pictures,
or what we do with those pictures.


I am pretty sure that if they knew their silly faces were being shown over the internet,
they might have a thing or two to say on the subject.


I know I would.


It hardly seems fair, though,
that I edit what photos of myself you see,
(so that the camera catches me at just the right angle...
after all, my nose might look a little too large!)


and then I turn around and show you photos like this...


or this...


or this...


I can't help myself, though.
I find myself at the funniest camera angles sometimes, and just have to share the fun.


Perhaps if Moonbeam knew how many smiles he was producing,
he might not mind.


Right?


Oh, and... by the way,
Moonbeam loves pears!


Really!

Comments

Someone told me she feeds her horse pears and peaches! In all my horse years I've never thought to offer them!

colleen said…
You are right...the smiles it puts on other peoples faces is well worth the funny faces. :)
jaz@octoberfarm said…
i think as long as moonbeam gets pears, you can take any photo you want!
Junebug said…
I'm smiling this morning and it sure is a great way to start the day, Thanks Moonbeam!!
Carla said…
I can only imagine the horror if someone took a picture of my head/neck as I was leaning over. Good thing animals aren't vain like we humans. :)
Anonymous said…
I am still laughing.

Great pixs.
This N That said…
Me too Moonie...and your such a handsome boy..Not a handsome picture in the bunch !!
Country Gal said…
Love that horsey nose so soft and kissable . Wonderful photos and post . Thanks for sharing . Have a good day !