Wednesday, November 21, 2012

An Early Start

Today I am short on words, long on food preparation.
I have much to accomplish today...cooking, baking, and farm chores,
so this post will be a bit brief.

Just a moment in time...


one that made me happy....


one I'd like to share with you!


A beautiful sunrise,


and friends from across the fence...


exchanging an early morning greeting.

I am so thankful that I get to start my mornings out like this!

PS:  Today we are doing pregnancy checks on our fainting goat does
by ultrasound.
I will tell you the results tomorrow....
and maybe even have ultrasound photos!

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh wow! Such beautiful colors!! Gods paintbrush at its finest.

Country Gal said...

Good morning Beverly ! Beautiful photos . It is 6:22am and still dark here sun rises here at 7:35 am . I love the early mornings so peaceful here and to watch the sun rise as all the nature here wakes up is amazing ! Have a good day !

Karen said...

Ooh, love the shared fence kiss.. how adorable.

I'm about to head out to feed my critters now... you beat me!

The baking comes next, after I pick up the turkey at a farm... do you use one of your own?

Lynne said...

Sunrise photos beautiful . . . how grateful you must be for your beautiful farm, views, animals. Enjoy thankful!

Karen Bates said...

What a beautiful sunrise...what a way to start the day! Enjoy you Thanksgiving with your family. Blessings!

Tree Hugger - Suzan said...

Such beautiful sunrises!!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i can't imagine anywhere better to spend thanksgiving than your farm. it is such a glorious place! have a wonderful day tomorrow!

Susannah said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! May your day be filled with many blessings!

I love your blog and all that you do. I grew up on my Dad's farm (in the family since 1781) right here in our town. Mom had to sell it when I was 19 years old because Dad passed away when he was 42. But I am still a farmgirl and that makes me want to read your wonderful post everyday.Your love for your animals is remarkable. Have a wonderful and thankful day tomorrow.And I will be reading for a long time to come.

Missy George said...

What a great way to start the day..Lucky you..Happy Thanksgiving..

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

What a spectacular sunrise. Beautifully photographed BTW.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails