All We Want For Christmas Is.....

A little red buck,
a little red buck,
a little red buck.

All we want for Christmas is a little red buck.
So Sally and O'Malley could have red kids.
"Sally"

"O'Malley"

Last year our red doe, O'Malley mated with our dearly
departed MoJo.  Two red and white kids were the result of that
mating....Sally and Fred.

We would love to continue breeding blue eyed, red goats
so we have been on the lookout for a new red buck.

 Dr. Becky just got word from MoJo's breeder
that one of her does just gave birth to two red bucklings.
After Christmas, we will be heading to see these two little fellows
in the hopes that one of them might end up moving to Bee Haven Acres.


We especially like the little fellow on the left.
Cuuuute!


Fred is pretty excited about the prospect of having another red
buck to play with.
"Does that mean I have to share my food???"


Merry Christmas from all of the "red" goats!

Comments

Margie said…
They make me laugh! They are soooo cute! I don't like Santa hats, but this is an exception, ADORABLE!

I hope you get your wish!

Merry Christmas!
Carla said…
I have to live vicariously through you. My hubby is not the 'lets get more animals' sort of guy.
Ms. Bake-it said…
Too too cute! Fred looks adorable in his Santa hat!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

~ Tracy
Junebug said…
How cute, I sure hope they get their red buck for the new year! Why not take both of them, they are so cute. I know they will grow up! But then Sally and O'Malley could have their own man!
Merry Christmas to you and your entire family!