Bachelor Pad

My Roos are all a flutter!
Their bachelor pad arrived yesterday...
by truck.

They watched with curiosity as their new coop
was delivered to a spot right next to their present coop.

I could hear their enthusiasm and excitement
as I opened the doors and peered inside.

"Oh, Wow!"
"That's for us!"

"A bachelor pad!"
"Let's party!"......

I overheard them crowing.

Later in the evening, I came back to check on them
and open the windows of the new coop.
This is what I found....

Those silly roos!
They need a little work on their spelling.
But, I think they got their point across!

PS.....Tracy (Mrs. Bake-It),
 your Bee Haven Acres goodie package is delayed a few days...
I have some finishing touches to add 
and need a little more time.
Good things are worth waiting for, right?

Comments

countrynmore said…
The Bachelor Pad looks great. They will be living in style.
Anonymous said…
The bachelor pad looks to have some nesting boxes? Don't think they will be needing those!
Heather in PA
Bee Haven Bev said…
I bought a standard henhouse....that way I can use it for hens some day...perhaps some banties!!!
Anonymous said…
OMG...it's great...even matches the main house..very neat...did the lazy boys and the big screen TV come yet???
Kent Island Red said…
Ooooooh, LOVE it! Hope you don't get a noise citation from the cops tho for the partyin' that'll going on in there tonight...and make sure the stereo hasn't disappeared either before you go to bed tonight, because I'm sure you won't have to look far for the culprits...Par-tay!!
Katmom said…
Is that a Lock & key that I see on the 'boyz dorm ???
Do they know you have thumbs & the ability to lock them in if they 'iss bee have' ? lol!
hugz
Verde Farm said…
How fun! I love the new bachelor pad but I think you may be in trouble. Those roos are likely to get really rowdy out there :)
Amy