Thursday, July 22, 2010

See You Monday!

Hubbs and I are off the farm for the rest of the week.


We are in Chicago....busy as bees!

Hubbs is taking a continuing education course,
and I am sightseeing.
The farm is being well cared for by friends and family.

I will have no post tomorrow (Friday)
but will be back with more
"tales from the farm" on Monday!

I hope the rest of your week
is as happy as these zinnias make me feel!

See you next week.

PS...I cannot tell you how excited I am to be able to sleep in
for just a few days!!

12 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend!

    Michle
    Old Machala Far

    ReplyDelete
  2. rest your *bods* and your minds. enjoy!

    your zinnias are pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time in Chicago! Hope you get to see lots of beautiful and interesting things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a good trip to Chicago. The photos are fantastic. I'm decorating my bathroom in bumblebees, and I was wondering, is it okay if I use one of your pictures of the bumbles above to put into a small frame and place in the bathroom? I love these shots.

    See you here when you get back.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your mini vacations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do you mean sleep in....I can see you sit around a lot....waiting for bees and butterflies to land on flowers!Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you...Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  8. See you Bev. I am glad that you have a chance to sleep in. You deserve the break after all that you do on the farm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sooo happy for ya-to sleep in!!!! A well deserved treat!!!!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those pics! Have a wonderful couple of days to relax.

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to leave a comment...I assure you I appreciate it! I read and answer comments by email whenever possible. Thanks for stopping by for a chat with me!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails