Welcome "Little Red"

After a rather uneventful trip (except for the manure in the back of my Honda Element) home, our new mini horse has settled into life on Bee Haven Acres. He was a bit bewildered upon arrival....everything so new...but, quickly made friends with Oliver Twist.

Oliver did his usual "teeth-chomping" as an act of submission to Little Red, who is 3 months older and a bit bigger than Oliver.

They have moved into the same larger stall together and will soon be inseparable, I suspect.

I must say,however, that I was more nervous than I ever remember being as a new "Mommy". I know that after a few days, this nervous stomach will wear off, and life will become routine for all of us.

Comments

Oh, my..I'm envious...how beautiful they are. Nervous is a good thing, it means you care!

I have some rescues at my place.
Anonymous said…
congratulations on the new arrival..they will be fun together..CAn't believe how much Oliver has filled out...lookin good
Ruth said…
Such cute horses. I love them. So great that you could give him a home.

Ruth
Unknown said…
Oh, how cute. Lucky horses to have such a great family to care for them.