More Finishing Touches

By the end of last week, we had several additions to our log home construction.....

Two garage doors just like this...

Sinks, faucets and ceramic tile on the master bathroom vanity....Stairs from the living room to the loft, with banister....

Cabinets in the laundry room (which I assembled and varnished)....


This week's construction will be relatively slow. The walnut hardwood flooring is scheduled for staining and varnishing. Our construction crew will be banned from the inside of the house while floor finishing is happening. Hopefully the weather will cooperate so that they can get more outside work completed! The week after will be "full speed ahead", however, with all of the cabinetry being installed.

Comments

Kelly said…
What a beautiful job you guys are doing. That is truly a dream home. Congratulations. I have loved following its progress.
Kelly
Kelly said…
What a beautiful job you guys are doing. That is truly a dream home. Congratulations. I have loved following its progress.
Kelly
Marimoy said…
Holy cow!!! I am offline for less than a month and I can hardly believe my eyes!!!!! Your home looks amazing.