Family Portrait

Becky's new horse, Ava, has adjusted well to life on the farm. Of course, all of "the boys" are ga-ga over her! Becky asked me to get a family portrait of her 3 horses. After snapping about 35 pictures, we finally had one where everybody is looking in the same direction. Ava is on the left with Fagner in the center and Duffy on the right. Duffy looks so small next to the other two...it is hard to believe he is the alpha horse. But then, age has it's privilege!
You might wonder how we got all three of them to stand so well....they were actually on lead ropes with Becky standing off to the side.....Ahh, the wonder of Photoshop!! That was quite a fun project. Here is the original photo.....

Comments

That looks wonderful!!

Isn't Photoshop great!! I've got a good book for applying different techniques but seem to stumble through and play with the filters. I wanna know how you did this! My other editing program has a smart erase but I don't know how to do it in Photoshop.